Using High Voltage Detox to pass your drug test
HighVoltage.com is the company where you can find the fairly well-experiment on detox drink. This drink is marketed as a way to detox the body of toxins. It is however used mainly by users who are interested in beating urinalysis drug tests for drugs like marijuana, methamphetamine, methadone, oxycontin, heroin, fentanyl, Xanax, and clonazepam.
It works by means of dilution. It will not detox the body of drugs if used days before your test. There is no known scientific way to make drugs come out of the body faster except exercising to burn fat which will release cannabis faster but will also flood the urine with cannabis metabolites and result in a positive test if done just before your drug test. Rather, drinks like High Voltage dilute the urine, and then replenish electrolytes, b-vitamins, and creatine so that the sample looks normal and not diluted. High Voltage is the complete package for your entire dilution regimen. That means b-vitamins, creatine, an electrolyte, sugar, and water.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
High Voltage for THC Detox
- What is the sweetener? Corn Syrup
- What does Creatine Monohydrate do? Creatine supplementation will cause creatinine levels to register as normal in your lab results. This has been scientifically validated. 
- What does Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) do? Thiamine is a b-vitamin that provides energy. It also makes sure the urine comes out yellow so that it does not get flagged as diluted.
- What does Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) do? – Like the other b-vitamins, it is vital for energy. It also makes sure the urine is yellow so that testers are not tipped off to dilution.
- How does Milk Thistle help you? It is a liver tonic. It is able to help detoxify the liver. It has been known for centuries to have this ability.
- How can Echinacea Purpurea Extract help you? Echinacea is generally considered to be an immune system booster. It can also function as a laxative and a diuretic.
- How does Burdock Root help? – Burdock root will help you pee more. This will dilute the drugs in the urine.
- How can Nettle leaf help you pass a drug test? – Nettle leaf is going to increase urine output to dilute drug metabolites. It is also a type of laxative, so if you digested marijuana products that are slowly adding THC into your, this will get them out of your guts. This will help for any drug which has been taken orally.
- How can Uva Ursi help you pass a drug test? This is another diuretic herb that makes you pee more. Higher doses can detox your guts, aka give you diarrhoea.
- How can Guarana Extract help you pass a drug test? – Guarana contains caffeine which burns fat and also works as a diuretic to increase your urinary output and dilute your urine so that the metabolites are at undetectable levels. Caffeine also supports liver function by helping to reduce fatty deposits which can store THC.
How to use High Voltage Detox Drink
High Voltage Detox Drink instructions For Detoxifying Cannabis
Directions for usage:
- Cease taking drugs that might be tested for as soon as you hear that you have a test coming up.
- One day ahead of the test, pick an 8 hour period and drink exactly 8 ounces of water per hour. This is like a predetox. there’s no scientific evidence that this helps in any way but it is part of the instructions.
- Pee 3 or 4 times before your test.
- Don’t eat large meals that may cause fat burning because this can cause THC to spread into the bloodstream and then into your urine and that could cause a positive test.
- You will need to steer clear of alcohol and also over the counter medication. Also avoid prescription drugs such as adderall, oxycontin. Xanax and clonazepam. Avoid alcohol. When you are ready to produce your sample this is how you do it: first urinate a small amount then pee two to three or even 5 oz of urine into the sample cup and then flush the rest of the urine. Do not flush the toilet. If you flush the toilet, testers may think you are cheating and concealing evidence. Often there will be a sign warning you that your sample will be invalid if you flush the toilet so be aware.
The terms of product usage
The company High Voltage is not at this time taking returns for their product. High Voltage doesn’t promote reselling of their products on Amazon, nor does it offer a return policy through their website. High Voltage products are mainly used for eliminating heavy metals from people’s systems. You should not use these products in such a way as to draw attention from law enforcement. Be sure to follow all local laws and discard any paraphernalia which could be used against you.
Under what circumstances might you use this product
This detox product contains ingredients which are common in normal diets. Therefore using this product will be safe for most people. If you are under the age of 18 you should check your local laws to be sure that it is legal for you to buy a detox product. If you are pregnant or nursing you should review the ingredients in any detox product and be sure there are no ingredients which could be harmful to your fetus or which you may be allergic to.It is often the case that it is safe to use this product, although minors should avoid using it.Some of the ingredients in these detox products could interact with medications that you are taking. Consult your doctor to make sure there are no harmful drug interactions that may affect your health.
Possible side effects of this product
Be sure to check the ingredients list on your detox product to make sure there are no allergens. If you see any ingredients such as herbs that you have never encountered before you may want to do some research to make sure that you will not have a reaction to them. Overall these detox products do not contain any ingredients that cause harmful reactions in a majority of people. The greatest risk is that you will drink too much water which can be harmful or fatal. Do not listen to people online who suggest that you drink gallons of water in order to get past a drug test. This will only result in getting you a dilute result and you will not pass. Consume only the amounts that are on the instructions for the detox drink. Rare side effects include nausea and diarrhoea. You should not attempt to hold your urine in large amounts because this might result in bladder rapture.
Manufacturer & Support: Where to buy High Voltage Detox?
|Address||P.O. Box 35860
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
Additional Products For Passing Testing
To pass a saliva test:
High Voltage has a mouthwash that is made specifically to pass a saliva test. The first thing you need to know about saliva tests is that they are very easy to pass. If you can simply refrain from doing drugs on the day of the test, you have a good chance of passing, but 3 days of abstinence will nearly guarantee a passing result. You want to use this product just before taking the saliva test. If you don’t have access to this product, a simple peroxide mouthwash will work as well or better. The trick is that you need to have this product or your grocery store bought peroxide stashed in your desk because saliva tests are ‘gotcha’ tests. They darn near want to catch you coming back from lunch break having had a bottle of whiskey and a blunt and trying to go right back to work with the residues still in your mouth.
If you want to pass a urine test:
There are other products to pass urine tests. The regular product (High Voltage Detox) is more than sufficient. High Voltage Permanent 5 Day Flush is another product they sell for people who believe you can flush more toxins out over an extended period. There’s no evidence that this is possible. Detox drinks work by diluting drug metabolites on the day of the test if taken exactly two hours prior to testing.
Pros and cons THC Detox
Q: Can this detox drink work for opiates and for alcohol?
A: Yes. It will dilute opioids and alcohol. With alcohol, it leaves the body at about one drink per hour, so just don’t drink on the day of the test and you should be fine.
Q: Can lab tests for probation create a way to make it detectable?
A: No, all of the ingredients are legal food components. There are no special or harsh chemicals or medications in the detox drink.
Q: How long does it last?
A: A window of 2 to 5 hours.
Q: What about directions near me to get it?
A: Go to the website: https://www.highvoltagedetox.com/ It may be available at Walmart or gas stations as it is one of the most popular detox drinks.
High Voltage Detox Drink Reviews
This user did not get good results. Timing is crucial, instructions have to be followed exactly.
Again, it is just normal dilution, follow instructions and it should work.
Results: Does High Voltage Detox Drink really work?
Our rating: 4/5
The products lacks zinc, which is useful for covering up the use of stimulants. It could also do with some baking soda that can help cover the use of methamphetamine. This should work. Good luck!