Introduction: Using Jazz Total Detox For Weed Detox
Jazz Total Detox to pass a drug test:
Jazz total detox cleanser drink makes some big promises about detoxification of drugs like cannabis sativa from the body to beat urinalysis lab tests for drugs in the urine. As you can see from the label, it claims to cleanse every system except hair: it cleanses lymph, digestion, liver, tears, saliva, sweat, blood, and urine, which is the kind of test you are likely to be taking.
Jazz Total Detox for THC Detox description
- Ascorbic acid is vitamin c for energy and fat burning
- Biotin improves absorption
- Caffeine gives you energy and works as a diuretic
- Cholecalciferol is vitamin d necessary for immunity
- Chromium chloride can mask drug use
- Creatine monohydrate, creatinine levels remain normal after supplementation. Because they are not elevated, this is taken to mean creatine won’t raise creatinine levels, however, they failed to study dilute samples. Likely supplementation will keep levels normal, not elevated. A win for users fail for testers. Testers have a financial incentive to hide failures. You don’t need creatine to raise creatinine levels, in fact, if it did, they may send you to the doctor for kidney failure. All you need is normal levels despite dilution
- D-calcium pantothenate is a b vitamin to keep your pee yellow
- Ferric orthophosphate, a type of iron for red blood cell stability
- Glucose is your basic sugar, helps maintain specific gravity and electrolyte balance
- Inositol sugar to maintain electrolyte and specific gravity
- L-lysine monochloride amino acid to maintain correct parameters may fool antibody tests
- L-phenylalanine amino acid to maintain correct parameters may fool antibody tests
- L-tyrosine amino acid to maintain correct parameters may fool antibody tests
- Niacinamide is known to help fool drug tests
- Phytonadione is vitamin K, a blood thinner will help dilute the blood for blood and urine drug tests, clever
- Potassium chloride is an electrolyte which you must take any time you drink lots of water to avoid water intoxication
- Potassium iodide is an electrolyte which you must take any time you drink lots of water to avoid water intoxication
- Purified water is a diuretic
- Pyridoxine HCl is a b vitamin for urine color
- Sodium benzoate is a preservative
- Sodium borate is an electrolyte which you must take any time you drink lots of water to avoid water intoxication
- Stannous chloride may mask cocaine use by prebinding it, clever
- Sucrose is a sugar
- Taurine is for liver detox
- Thiamin HCL is a b vitamin
- Vanadyl sulfate is a fat burner to make THC come out from cells
- Vitamin b2 riboflavin
- Zinc oxide thwarts drug tests
- Cyanocobalamin is a b vitamin, all b vitamins add color to dilute urine
How to use Jazz Total Detox Drink
Jazz Total Detox Instructions For Detoxifying Cannabis
Use the following directions:
Terms of product Use
Do not use Jazz Total Detox if you are under 18. Stay away from the formula if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have extensive allergies, be careful, and consult your doctor before using it.
This product could boost anti-diabetic meds and cause low blood sugar.
The vitamins in this formula are unlikely to have any side effects provided you follow the directions. That is the major upside of this detox drink.
Manufacturer & Support:
|Manufacturer||The House of Jazz|
|Address||9853 N Alpine Rd #104, Rockford, IL 61115|
|Phone number||(800) 486-2815|
|Customer Service Hours||Monday – Friday
M-F 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Additional Products For Passing Testing
To pass a saliva test:
House of Jazz Detox Mouthwash is for your saliva test. Swirl in the mouth for one minute, spit it out till gone. You will need to keep this with you at work since saliva tests tend to be random. Saliva tests basically look for drug use on the job, the detection window is only a few hours to 2 days, as long as you have drug residues still in your mouth.
Also, Jazz Total Detox original claims to cleanse the saliva of drugs and toxins.
To pass a urine drug test:
4 Ever Detox will supposedly clear drugs out of your system permanently. However, this is unlikely. These products normally work by dilution and the ingredients to this one look to be the same as the one we already examined. Therefore, we gotta call their bluff on this one. This will not likely work permanently. Use it like any other dilution drink and you will have a chance.
Pros and cons of Jazz Total Detox for THC Detox
Weed Detox FAQ
Q: Will lab tests for probation find it detectable?
Q: How long does it last?
A: It starts working in two hours, lasts 5 hours.
Q: What are the directions to get Jazz Total Detox near me? Where to buy Jazz Total Detox?
A: Get it right from the source: http://totaldetox.com/categories/DETOX-PRODUCTS/ or on Amazon.com
Q: Will Jazz Total Detox help for opiates and for alcohol?
Jazz Total Detox Reviews Online
Results: Does Jazz Total Detox really work?
Our rating: 5 out of 5 A
This is the most sophisticated detox drink I have reviewed. It contains creatine, b-vitamins, fat burners, making agents, everything you could possibly need in a detox drink. We give this the highest rating. However, it does work by dilution, so use it two hours before a urine or blood test. It will not work for a saliva test. Use the mouthwash for a saliva test. The Forever Detox drink does not work forever, but it should work after two hours to five hours. So use the regular drink for dilution, you should pass. Good luck.
 “Effects of Pyridinium Chlorochromate Adulterant (Urine Luck ….” https://academic.oup.com/jat/article-pdf/24/4/233/2629876/24-4-233.pdf. Accessed 28 Apr. 2020.
 “Effect of Oral Creatine Supplementation on Random Urine ….” 1 Feb. 2000, https://academic.oup.com/clinchem/article/46/2/295/5640520. Accessed 28 Apr. 2020.
 “Vanadyl Sulfate Improves Hepatic and Muscle Insulin ….” https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/86/3/1410/2847866. Accessed 28 Apr. 2020.